Theme: The Motherhood Juggling Act (i.e. juggling motherhood and relationships, juggling motherhood and work, juggling motherhood and illness/disability, juggling motherhood and elder care)
- Your post must fit the theme, be original, and not published before on the Internet or in print
- Your article cannot include and sponsored or affiliate links
- Feel free to announce it on your site/blog with a link back to its URL on my blog after it is published on Marlie and Me
- Article must be saved in .txt file with html code, if desired (i.e. bold, underline, italics). Please, no Word docs because they contain code that are a pain to edit out.
- Please include a title, your byline as you want it to appear, and a 75-word or less bio.
- I retain the right to format the article per my blog style and to edit for spelling and grammar. I will not tamper with your writing style.
- You may attach an image. Image must be your property, public domain, or licensed for reuse and be properly attributed.
- Email your article as an attachment to: t_freckleton[at]yahoo[dot]com
- Deadline: April 10, 2012