We are recycling more, making wiser choices in food and buying more natural cleaners, but how many of us stop to consider how our clothing is made? Why you need to think about organic clothing...
"According to the Organic Exchange, over 456 million pounds of
pesticides are applied onto conventional cotton each year, of which
seven are on the Environmental Protection Agency’s list of the top
ten pesticides which are known, probable, or likely carcinogens. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic pesticides and
synthetic fertilizers, making it healthier for both the environment
and the farmers. With products by Organically Grown, there is no need to compromise between your budget and your conscience."
Organically Grown is a relatively new lifestyle company that makes high-quality organic products from apparel and home décor, to personal care items for the entire family while teaching consumers about the benefits of living an organic lifestyle.
They just launched their winter collection including soft and cuddly outfits for baby at great prices! The three-piece organic bodysuit sets are super cute and super festive. Rounding out the line are gown, hat, and blanket sets, and a delightful variety of outfit sets for boys and girls.
Organically Grown clothes are stylish, affordable, and made of 100% certified organic cotton, making them the ideal holiday gift.
Shop: Organically Grown organic three-piece organic infant bodysuit sets are only $20
Win: One lucky Marlie and Me reader is going to win a piece of infant clothing from the Organically Grown winter collection in choice of size and gender (Organically Grown will choose the style).
Mandatory first entry:Visit Organically Grown and then leave a comment with the name of a product you like. If you are commenting as Anonymous, please include first name and an email address
All extra entries listed below are worth one (1) additional admission into this giveaway. Please leave a separate comments for each extra entry you complete)Extra Entries for Supporting the Sponsor:
- Follow Organically Grown on Facebook (leave first name and last initial)
- Follow Organically Grown on Twitter (leave Twitter name)
- Visit the Organically Grown blog and leave a meaningful comment on any post then leave a comment here with the title of the article
- Be a current or new follower of Marlie and Me via Google Friend Connect
- Be a current or new subscriber of Marlie and Me via email (subscription must be activated)
- Grab my button (leave the URL in your comment)
- Add Marlie and Me to your blog roll (leave the URL in your comment)
- Follow Marlie and Me at Networked Blogs on Facebook (leave your FB initials)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this message (limit one tweet per day. leave the URL to the tweet in your comment): I just entered to win Organically Grown infant clothing @Mommy2Marlie http://tinyurl.com/2adr9we #giveaway
- Vote for Marlie and Me at Picket Fence Blogs (click button above Google Friend Connect widget)
- This giveaway will end on 12/20/10 at 11:59 pm CST
- Winner will be chosen randomly from all comments posted using Random.org
- The winner will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond. Please make sure I can contact you either by having an email address visible on your blog profile or leave your email address in your comment(s).
- In the event the prize is not claimed in the allotted time another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US only (apologies!). Must be at least 18 years of age to participate. Void where prohibited.
- By accepting the prize, the winner is granting permission to be identified as such.The winner's mailing address will be forwarded to the sponsor for prize fulfillment.
- The winner has one (1) month from the date of claiming the prize to report any problems (lost shipment, broken product). I will not be responsible for resolving issues after this time.
- Entries that do not follow instructions or are falsified will be disqualified