The company helps millions of people answer that question by offering the highest quality organic, eco-friendly and fair trade products for your family, your home and your everyday needs.
I had the pleasure of learning about Celadon Road from Angie Bechtold, one of the Independent Consultants through whom Celadon Road exclusively markets its products. Angie is one of those people who loves her job because she is her own boss, and she loves running a Celadon Road business because she believes in it.
One of the issues we talked about is the cost of living a green lifestyle and what a travesty it is that many organic products are too expensive for the average consumer. The beauty of Celadon Road products is that they are high in quality yet affordable, about the same price as conventional brands sold in mall boutiques.
Angie sent me the Pangea Organics French Chamomile with Sweet Orange & Lavender Hand & Body Lotion as part of a promotional campaign. I am gaga over this stuff. The first time I put on this lotion I said, "It smells so good, I want to lick my arms!" I cannot wait to take showers so I can slather myself with this lotion.
Angie can count me as one of her newest Celadon Road clients!
Buy It: Pangea Organics French Chamomile with Sweet Orange & Lavender Hand & Body Lotion is $20.00
Win It: Angie is offering a $25 gift certificate to spend on Celadon Road products to one lucky Marlie and Me reader! Thanks Angie!
Mandatory first entry: Visit Angie's Celadon Road site. Leave a comment with the name of a product you'd like to try.
All extra entries listed below are worth one (1) additional admission into this giveaway. Please leave a separate comments for each extra entry you complete)
Extra Entries for Supporting the Sponsor:
- Like Angie's Celadon Road page on Facebook (leave your FB name)
- Be a current or new follower of Marlie and Me via Google Friend Connect
- Be a current or new subscriber of Marlie and Me via email (subscription must be activated)
- Grab my button (leave the URL in your comment)
- Add www.marlieandme.com to your blog roll (leave your URL in the comment)
- Follow Marlie and Me at Networked Blogs on Facebook (leave your FB name)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this message (can tweet once daily. leave the URL to the tweet in your comment): @Mommy2Marlie is hosting a #giveaway for a $25 gift cert. to spend on Celadon Road green products. Enter to #win at www.marlieandme.com. Ends 4/25
- Vote for Marlie and Me at Picket Fence Blogs (click button above Google Friend Connect widget)
- This giveaway will end on 4/25/11 at 11:59 pm CST
- Winner will be chosen randomly from all comments posted using a random number generator
- The winner will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond. Please make sure I can contact you either by having an email address visible on your blog profile or leave your email address in your comment(s).
- By accepting the prize, the winner is granting permission to be identified as such.
- The winner has one (1) month from the date of claiming the prize to report any problems (lost shipment, broken product, invalid gift code). I will not be responsible for resolving issues after this time.
- In the event the prize is not claimed in the allotted time another winner will be chosen. Giveaway is open to US only. Must be at least 18 years of age to participate. Void where prohibited.
- Entries that do not follow instructions or are falsified will be disqualified