I had the pleasure of reviewing their Sandy's Cloth Diaper System, which consists of:
- 1 Sandy's Cloth Diaper in Cotton Terry Fabric
- 1 Cover ( I chose the Air Flow Snap Cover)
- 1 Sandy's Absorbent Liner in Cotton Terry Fabric
Where to begin?
First, the Sandy's diaper is a fitted so it requires a cover. The Air Flow is the trimmest cover I've encountered and the material is breathable. I can put it over my face and breathe. I guess that's why they call it Air Flow! I also appreciate the snaps that prevent my baby Houdini from removing her diaper. The diaper itself is so luxuriously soft, I feel like I am wrapping my baby's bum in cotton!
Now on to fit. Sandy's diapers come in two sizes: small (8-20 lbs) and Large (20-35 lbs). My baby girl is straddling the line so I ordered the large. As you can see in the photos, her diaper and cover are a little baggy in the waist and rise, but fit perfectly around the thighs where it counts. This means I can continue to use the Sandy's diaper and Air Flow cover while she grows into them.
I didn't forget the ultimate litmus test of any cloth diaper...leakage. No problems here. This diaper is ultra absorbent. I paired the Sandy's diaper with a thirsty Absorbent Liner overnight and it held like the Hoover Dam!
The wife and husband team behind Mother-ease have been in the cloth diapering business for almost 20 years. They pour a wealth of knowledge and experience to the design of their products. All of which have been developed and tested on their four sons!
Shop: Mother-ease cloth diapers for a complete catalog of products and prices.
Win: One lucky Marlie and Me reader is going to receive a Mother-ease Sandy's system in White or Unbleached Cotton Terry fabric, plus a Air Flow or Rikki Wrap cover.
Mandatory first entry: Visit Mother-ease cloth diapers online and leave a comment with something you learned in the Info & Education section . If you are commenting as Anonymous, please include first name and an email address
Special Extra Entries for this Event:
- 10 bonus entries if you blogged about this event before November 15th and sent me the link before November 15th. Leave 10 separate comments.
- 1 bonus entries if you learned about this giveaway on someone's blog (not a linky). Leave a comment with the blog name
- Like Mother-ease on Facebook (leave FB initials)
- Follow Mother-ease on Twitter (leave Twitter ID)
- Sign up for the Mother-ease forum
- Be a current or new follower of Marlie and Me via Google Friend Connect
- Be a current or new subscriber of Marlie and Me via email (subscription must be activated)
- Grab my button (leave the URL in your comment)
- Add Marlie and Me to your blog roll (leave the URL in your comment)
- Follow Marlie and Me at Networked Blogs on Facebook (leave your FB initials)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this message (leave the URL to the tweet in your comment): #win a Mother-ease Sandy's System #clothdiapers @Mommy2Marlie #giveaway ends 12.10 http://tinyurl.com/27zlz5s
- Vote for Marlie and Me at Picket Fence Blogs (click button above Google Friend Connect widget)
- This giveaway will end on 12/10/10 at 11:59 pm CST
- Winner will be chosen randomly from all comments posted using random number generator
- The winner will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond. Please make sure I can contact you either by having an email address visible on your blog profile or leave your email address in your comment(s).
- In the event the prize is not claimed in the allotted time another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US/Canada residents only. Must be at least 18 years of age to participate. Void where prohibited.
- By accepting the prize, the winner is granting permission to be identified as such.The winner's mailing address will be forwarded to the sponsor for prize fulfillment.
- The winner has one (1) month from the date of claiming the prize to report any problems (lost shipment, broken product). I will not be responsible for resolving issues after this time.
- Entries that do not follow instructions or are falsified will be disqualified