1. She has the gift of gab. I am a talker too so this isn't a shocker. What amazes me sometimes is the way she turns a phrase. She is so articulate. Here are some gems from this week:
- "I'm hungry. I need ice cream."
- "What's wrong mommy? you tired?"
- "I see the moon! Where's my camera? I want to take a picture"
- "Mommy, where's the remote? I want to watch tv."
- "Good job, mommy!" (after I've used the toilet)
- "Don't touch my hair, daddy. That's not nice."
- "Look, a bug. Don't kill it mommy!"
Not much is going on my planet. Did I tell you about the dream I had about Tim Tebow? I dreamed that the Broncos won the Super Bowl and Tebow got on the microphone to announce that he was actually Jesus Christ and has come to bring about the Rapture. He explained that he returned as a football player because Super Bowl has the largest captive audience to get the word out. Strange, huh?!
What else? I feel like a walrus. At a neighborhood social on Friday, an acquaintance I hadn't seen in months exclaimed that I must be due any day now. That is the second time someone has said that I look ready to deliver. So, I guess I must look like a walrus too. It's great for my self-esteem.
I won a cool prize this week....a Mommy 'n Me apron set from 5minutesformom.I have been slacking in the giveaways lately because I've had two prizes I won not come through and it just mad me mad that sponsors would offer, get all the web traffic and social media exposure, and then not fulfill their obligation to the winner. I am over it now. I am participating in several cool giveaways hops in the next few weeks. The Toast to 2012 Hop starts on Tuesday. I have an amazing prize package up for grabs that includes: a $10 Target gift card, a Go! Go! Sports Girl Doll, a Lovable Labels Friendship Pack, a copy of the Cooper and Me Winter Adventure book, and a eco t-shirt from S2S Nation. So come back and enter!