I however, being a naturally curious person and avid researcher, I do plan on getting some answers to these serious and (and sometimes silly) questions that plagued me all of 2011:
- When there is an Amber Alert for a missing elderly person, why is the car always a Lincoln or Buick? Why don't they runaway in Porsches or Mustangs?
- Do people whose street address start with 911 feel uncomfortable about the association with September 11th or do they feel extra patriotic?
- How many signatures would I need on a petition to get The Real Housewives, Mob Wives, Basketball Wives and all other "reality tv" shows that make wives look like shrill shrews cancelled? And while we're at it can we throw those awful "mom" shows like Toddlers and Tiaras and Dance Moms on the bonfire, too?
- What is behind the nation's collective fascination with planking?
- Am I the only one who thinks actor Peter Dinklage is hot?
- Is there a scientific study that explains why men put produce stickers everywhere but in the trash can that is 2 feet away?
- Whatever happened to that chick nicknamed "New York" from Flavor of Love and I Love New York?
|Has anyone watched this show? I'm waiting for it to be added to Netflix Instant Watch. Image source and synopsis at Jori's Entertainment Journal.|