Lotion was my one stumbling block. I have tried dozens of organic lotion brands, but there was always something that kept me from becoming a repeat customer. Some lotions were too light to penetrate my dry skin, some were scented too strongly and bothered by allergies, and some were too expensive for my budget. Like Goldi Locks, I needed a natural lotion that was just right.
I believe my search is over after trying Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion in Citrus!First, let's take a look at the ingredients: purified water, organic virgin coconut oil, organic jojoba, emulsifying wax (plant based, no soy), grapefruit seed extract, and virgin palm oil. The scented varieties contain only organic essential oils. I love it when I recognize and can pronounce everything that I am about to put on my body!
The lotion is thick, but goes on smooth. My skin just drank it up! I apply it once after my shower and my skin is soft and glowing all day. Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion is silk in a bottle!
Shop: Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion normally retails for $21.00 for an 8 oz bottle, but is on sale for a limited time! You can also receive a complimentary copy of the Virgin Coconut Oil book with your first online order by typing in my User ID # 5632947 when selecting "Referred by a friend" under the "How did you hear of us?" drop down menu after you complete your account information. The book will be automatically added to your order. If you have problems, please contact customer service and someone will gladly help.
Win: One lucky Marlie and Me reader is going to win an 8 oz. bottle of Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion in your choice of scent!
Mandatory first entry: Check out the Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion page and leave a comment with the scent you'd choose if you wonAll extra entries listed below are worth one (1) additional admission into this giveaway. Please leave a separate comments for each extra entry you complete)Extra Entries for Supporting the Sponsor:
- Subscribe to the Tropical Traditions sales newsletter
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter (leave Twitter name)
- Be a current or new follower of Marlie and Me via Google Friend Connect
- Be a current or new subscriber of Marlie and Me via email (subscription must be activated)
- Grab my button (leave the URL in your comment)
- New! Add Marlie and Me to your blog roll, make sure it's the new domain name (leave your URL in the comment)
- New! Follow Marlie and Me at Networked Blogs on Facebook (leave your FB initials)
- New! Follow me on Twitter and tweet this message (can tweet once daily. leave the URL to the tweet in your comment): I just entered to win Tropical Traditions Moisturizing Lotion @Mommy2Marlie #giveaway www.marlieandme.com
- New! Vote for Marlie and Me at Picket Fence Blogs (click button above Google Friend Connect widget)
- This giveaway will end on 3/12/11 at 11:59 pm CST
- Winner will be chosen randomly from all comments posted using a random number generator
- The winner will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond. Please make sure I can contact you either by having an email address visible on your blog profile or leave your email address in your comment(s).
- In the event the prize is not claimed in the allotted time another winner will be chosen. This giveaway is open to US/Canada. Must be at least 18 years of age to participate. Void where prohibited.
- By accepting the prize, the winner is granting permission to be identified as such.The winner's mailing address will be forwarded to the sponsor for prize fulfillment.
- The winner has one (1) month from the date of claiming the prize to report any problems (lost shipment, broken product). I will not be responsible for resolving issues after this time.
- Entries that do not follow instructions or are falsified will be disqualified